1. Legal Statement
2.1 Copyright information
2.1.1 General use of the website
2.2 Conditions for use of the website
2.2 a Use of the website in general
2.3.1 Public / personal information
2.3.2 Personal information / in detail
2.3.3 Children / young people
2.3.4 Additional, automatically collected information
2.3.5 Information which is automatically stored on your computer - Cookies
2.3.6 Pixel tags
The service provider for this website is:
Aspria Holdings BV
Hill Place House
55A High Street
London SW19 5BA
Tel: +44 20 8944 4087
Chief Executive Officer: Brian Morris
Company Seat: Amsterdam
Responsible commercial register: Chamber of Commerce, Amsterdam.
This website was created and is operated by Aspria Holdings BV (registered in The Netherlands, Company Number 33287052). The Company's representative is Brian Morris, Chief Executive.
Your access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and using this website, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification. Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this site including, but not limited to, the text and images contained herein and their arrangement are the property of Aspria. All trademarks used or referred to in this website are the property of their respective owners. The website and the content provided in the website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, html code, buttons and text, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Aspria, except that you may download, display and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices.
The information provided on this website is free of charge and for informational purposes only; it does not create a business or professional services relationship between you and Aspria. Links on this website may lead to services or websites not operated by Aspria. No judgment or warranty is made with respect to such other services or websites and Aspria accepts no responsibility for such other websites or services. A link to another website or service is not an endorsement of that website or service. Any use you make of the information provided on this website, or any website or service linked to via this website, is at your own risk.
1. All images, text and/or graphic designs on the website are protected by copyright, unless stated otherwise, and without written permission of Aspria should only be used for the purposes specified in the conditions of use of the website, as described on the website. Aspria accepts no liability for such use and does not guarantee that material displayed on the website does not infringe the legal rights of third parties.
2. Although Aspria strives to the best of its ability to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up to date, this information is not legally binding. Aspria does not provide any guarantee or warranty in any way and does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided. Aspria also accepts no liability whatsoever for errors or omissions contained in this website.
3. Aspria excludes liability for minor cases of negligence or breach of duty, provided that these involve neither significant contractual obligations, nor life, health or body, and do not concern the provisions of product liability law. This also applies to breaches of duty by our third party agents. Aspria will take reasonable precautions to avoid any undesired loss of data, including in particular the daily production of back up copies of all data and programmes.
4. All messages or other material sent to the website whether by email or in other form, including data, questions, comments and the like, will be treated as not confidential and therefore not intellectual property. The entire material sent to the website becomes the property of Aspria and may be freely used including, but not limited to, reproduction, publication, transmission, disclosure, duplication and distribution. Furthermore, Aspria has the freedom to make use of any constituent parts of material supplied to its website, such as ideas, concepts, know-how and procedures, including but not limited to the development, creation and marketing of products involving the application of this information. The claim of users to intellectual or commercial trademark rights will remain unaffected.
5. Images on the website showing people or places are either the property of Aspria or are used with the relevant permission of the legal owner. Any use of these pictures other than private use by yourself or other people is forbidden, in so far as no other provision of these conditions for use of the website permits this specifically in another location on the website. The illegal use of images may infringe copyrights, trademark rights, rights of personal privacy or publicity rights.
6. When using this website you must respect the copyrights, name and trademark rights as well as all proprietary rights of third parties. All Aspria websites are protected for example, including the images, music and brand names appearing on them. Neither these websites nor the conditions of use attaching to them should be understood as representing a licence or as granting any other right to proprietary rights held by Aspria.
7. Aspria does not vet any websites which may be accessed via a link on its own website and is not responsible for the content of websites other than its own or for the websites of third parties. If you access these via a link from the Aspria website, you do this at your own risk and without the sanction of Aspria.
Aspria declares specifically that at the time a link to a foreign website is created, the content to which the Aspria website is linked is free from illegal material. Aspria has no control whatsoever over the current and future design or over the content of the linked page. Therefore Aspria dissociates itself herewith explicitly from all content of all linked pages which have been modified after the link from the Aspria website was created.
8. Although where appropriate, Aspria controls and vets discussions, news, messages, bulletin boards and the like on the website, Aspria is not liable for these and accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of the communication forum, specifically for errors, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, damage to reputation, profanity, pornography, religious intolerance, threats or inaccuracies in the information contained in the communication forum of the website. It is forbidden to transmit or make available as messages containing illegal, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, provocative, pornographic or disparaging material or material which represents behaviour liable to prosecution or which incites such behaviour, or which contravenes other statutory provisions with regard to conduct. Aspria co-operates fully with the authorities and courts which may request or order Aspria to disclose the identity of a person who has supplied the information or material or made available the news. Aspria reserves the right to delete any impermissible material, as defined in subparagraph 8, without any further notice. Furthermore, Aspria reserves the right to exclude any user who contravenes these conditions of use and in particular subparagraph 8, from using any of the services provided within the framework of this website. Furthermore, Aspria emphasises that any entries made by the user on the website as well as email communications forwarded by the user to specific addressees do not represent the views of Aspria.
9. If you make your mobile telephone number and/or your email address publicly available whilst using the services provided on the website, please note that Aspria is not responsible for any consequences arising as a result. Details of your personal data provided for registration purposes are not included in this definition of publication.
10. Aspria reserves the right to amend the current website conditions at any time. You are bound by such amendments and should therefore check these pages regularly to keep up to date on the current website conditions.
Anonymous data collection
You may, as a matter of principle, visit the general non-member sections of the Aspria websites without telling us who you are. We are notified merely of the name of your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you accessed our site and which of our website pages you visit. This information is evaluated for statistical purposes. Your anonymity as an individual user is preserved.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal details are only collected if you provide them to us, such as to execute a contract, in response to a survey or when registering for personalised services. This data is transmitted in encrypted form, in order to prevent misuse by third parties. Your data is processed within the Federal Republic of Germany.
Use and distribution of personal data
Without your consent to other use, the personal data collected on the websites of Aspria will be used only for contract execution and handling of your enquiries. Additionally, if you have given your consent, your data will also be used for promotional and market research purposes and for the design of needs-oriented electronic services from Aspria. Any use of personal data for the delivery of tailored promotional offers will also be made only if you have given your consent. You can of course withdraw your consent at any time with immediate effect but subject to a reasonable delay related to the removal of your details from our system. You can obtain information on your data, and submit any suggestions you may have, to the following email address or the postal address email@example.com
In some cases, we can automatically collect technical information (ie without registration) when you access our website; it is not possible to identify individuals on the basis of this information. This information could include for example: the type of internet browser you use, the type of operating system you have installed and the domain name of the website you visited previously.
Cookies are data which is left behind on the user's computer by the web server for the purpose of tracking. Cookies are an industry standard used by most websites to facilitate repeated access by the user and the use of specific web pages. They do not cause any damage to computer systems and data. Only the web server which sent the cookie can read, modify or delete it.
Please note that we store cookies temporarily, exclusively for tracking on a non-personally identifiable basis and only for the duration of that particular session. At the end of the session, the cookies are automatically deleted and no personal references are created.
In view of demands to anonymise IP addresses where analysis tools are being used, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp();", and that IP addresses are hence only processed in an abbreviated version in order to exclude direct personal identification, and to ensure that IP addresses are stored in anonymised form (= IP masking). For general information on Google Analytics and data protection, please visit » this page.
By using this website, you declare that you agree with the processing of data collected about you by Google in the way described above and for the specified purposes.
This site can use so-called pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or similar instruments (collectively described as pixel tags in the following paragraph), to measure use of the website and reply rates and to produce statistics. Pixel tags allow us to count how many users visit specific subsites of the website, to create services characteristic of our brand and to help us determine the effectiveness of our advertising effort. Using an email programme in HTML format, pixel tags can inform the sender whether and when an email was opened.
Copyright © Aspria. All rights reserved.